Monday, November 1, 2010

More new pieces

I have been working on several new pieces including some note cards. I can't believe how fast the days are flying by. I can't seem to get all things I'd like to do started but I am working on it. There are not enough hours in my days!

The green piece is an 8x8 on wrapped canvas and the orange is on a 16x20 wrapped canvas. I am working on several pieces for a show in May. I would like to have several new pieces done by then. I am still working on some collage pieces too.





Update on our sweet Ellie Mae. She is nearly 11 1/2 months old and has just finished her beginner's agility's class. She has no fear! While chatting with our kennel club members she took off and walked or rather ran up one side of a 5 ft high ramp and ran across the plank to the other side and back down. Everyone just stood there with their mouths hanging open while mommy (me) went flying over to the ramp as Ellie decided to try it again! Then before we could get her she flew through the tunnels that were set up. She loves climbing and does everything at break neck speed. Her least favorite is the weave poles where she has to weave between 6 poles that are set up 2 ft apart. What a dog. She is getting so much better with her everyday obedience training and I am able to walk her off leash and recall her if I need her to return to my side quickly. Her is a pic...not a real recent one but you can see how she has grown to 67#.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your abstract work , love the colors and am sure they are much better in person, I am like you I can't take a good picture of a painting , I have been thinking if I had some no glare glass to cover it it might help .
That is a nice looking dog and I like the picture of her watching so intently .
Nice you sold your big apple , now you will have to paint another for yourself .
I gave a painting to my wifes niece and then had to paint one for me funny I can't paint another just like the first , get close but not the same .
Good you are doing so well with your art and get so much enjoyment from it .
Bill Sanders